18.3.14

[Sometimes Images] Inspire


 I am a visual person. I am constantly surrounding myself with imagery. 

Sometimes its an image that inspires me creatively- the colour of feather, the textures in a room, a beautiful portrait or an intriguing fashion shoot. Sometimes I'm drawn to an image just from the feeling it gives me, sometimes I just like to look at images for no other reason that they make me smile or day dream. Sometimes an image will be of something I'm coveting or a street-style-snap that reflects my sense of style or one that I wish I had! 

And sometimes its just nice to see all those images that circulate around me in some kind of order. So I have collated just a couple of these images that are doing the rounds into six somewhat-organised collages.






Love
The Satchel
xxx

Images sourced via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Great post,love it!
    New follower!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete