16.2.12

[goodies] adding up the kilos

If you were wondering what made up the 66kg of luggage and an 8kg flat rate box.....

here are a few little kilos I picked up in New York and Chicago.

Tracey Tanner leather 'gold bar' wallet and sting ray pouch.  Leather wrapped crystal on cord.
I found this skull bracelet on my birthday in the Chelsea Markets and thought it was definitely a good excuse to treat myself!  
J.Crew rhinestone bracelets to add to my colourful arm party collection!
I found these hands at Urban Outfitters, they are the perfect addition to the top of my dresser to hold a few of my treasures.


G L I T T E R  H E E L S!!
There is just the right amount of glitter on these Top Shop booties. They are so comfortable, I walked all around Manhattan in them!
I found these Top Shop boots the same time as the Glitter Heels. I am so glad I picked up both pairs, these are great for everyday.


I can find shoes anywhere, any time- call it a six sense. So these Vince Camuto heels couldn't hide from me amongst the hustle and bustle of Grand Central Station!

F A V O U R I T E S!
No words can to describe how much I LOVE these black suede metal toe pumps from Vince Camuto's Signature collection...except that I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM!!
On SALE at Banana Republic- green snake skin bag and straw fedora hat!  Also this black fedora wool hat by Wilfred from Aritzia.



One of my favourite shops in America is Anthropologie. I love the individual styling and merchandising that each store has. I studied Textiles and Fashion and found great appreciation for textiles. This navy embroidered top has a beautiful colours and I love that you can see the individual stitches in each flower.


My lump of coal, trinket box.
A few prints I picked up at The Museum of Modern Art.
Vintage New York posters on a poster.

1 comment:

  1. I love the gold tip black suede heels - wish I could wear them !!

    ReplyDelete